This morning I was sitting on the bus when an attractive Asian girl boarded. At this time of the day the bus was fairly occupied with at least one person in every sitting area. I was sitting in the middle of the bus on the left side against the window near the back doors. And this really happened. I looked up, met her gaze and smiled. It wasn't one of those cheesy grins or wide smiles that people give to one another when they are extremely smug. It was just a simple smile. And she sat down next to me, bypassing half the bus to do so. Now, I have a horrible track record with girls, if you can even say that. It's actually pretty much nonexistent. But, using my vast intelligence I figured saying hi would fit the acceptable parameters of human interaction. Unfortunately the Asian girl had a friend on the bus who was sitting across from me. Before I could say anything they started a conversation and the girl moved over to sit with her friend. Sigh... story of my life.
As a side note (in no way is it an attempt to distract from my pitiful interactions with the opposite sex) today on the subway I saw an Indian (curry not bows and arrows) girl who vaguely resembled Hermione and a white guy with red hair who looked exactly like Ron Weasly. And they were talking about Harry Potter in first person, as if they were actually the characters. Mind freaking explosion.
2 comments:
lmao at both parts! hahahah
keep up the good work soldier
Post a Comment