Saturday, September 24, 2011

Images

I've had two recurring images running through my mind for the past several days. I think they were from a dream(s) but since I hardly remember most of them, who knows...

I'm standing on a ledge overlooking the ocean. If I turn slightly I can see the expanse of a city in the far distance. I stare off into the horizon with the wind blowing directly against me. Strong enough to ruffle my hair and clothes, but not enough to move me.

The other is of a girl. Tall, slender with long flowing hair. She is wearing a blouse with a long skirt. There is faint zephyr, her hair and skirt caught in the wind. But I can't picture who she is. I've been trying to identify her but all the girls I've been thinking about just don't quite fit the picture.

I'm pretty sure I know what the first image means, the second one I'll just have to wait and see.


No comments: